November 4, 2011

Wanted: Guest Bloggers, Authors and Cover Artists!


Yeah, that's right! I want YOU to guest post on my blog! 

Why? Because as my life is getting incredibly busy and as my blog kinda gets tired of my input only, I think it's time to refresh, renew, and rebirth some new life into my blog. 

Refresh my blog because I need some new opinions about books and from book lovers alike! That's why I need guests posters! If you have an opinion about books or if you want to review some of the books in my TBR pile, then please leave a comment or email me at: pocahantas89@yahoo.com

Authors this is an awesome opportunity for you to promote your books on my blog and I would hop (I feel a corny joke coming along . . .) on this marvelous opportunity. 

You don't necessarily have to be an author or a blogger. Just someone with an opinion and wanting to express it. Think of it this way: This could be your shot in the dark to try your hand at blogging without a huge risk! 


Anyway, here are some topics that could get you started:

Writing Advice
Book Reviews (doesn't matter the genre, I would prefer YA though)
Self-Publishing Advice
Marketing Advice
Opinions about Publishing (in general)
Opinions about Current Trends in Books


I could list more and more, but I want you guys to decide the topic. This is the time to let your voices be heard on my blog. 

Who else am I looking for? Authors and Cover Artists!

Want to promote your book or your art/services? Then please come on down and shoot me a message.

Authors, if you specifically want to have an interview about your book, then you might want to ask for a book review first (you can check out my list of how NOT to request a book review here and here's my book review policy here) then we can talk about interviews.

If not, then we can jump straight into interviews and giveaways of your fabulous books (unless you want to give away your book, which is fine). 

Cover Artists-I'm specifically looking for artists who would be interested in designing book covers for self-pubbers. Not that I wouldn't find any other artists interesting, but I would like to think that some of my lovely followers would be more interested in book covers then actually buying art work.

I could be wrong, but let's stick with book covers and see what happens. Maybe later on we can discuss an interview around buying some art! That could be interesting.

Editors-I would love to sponsor your fabulous prices on my blog, but please be aware: If I think the price isn't right, then I will not sponsor you on my blog. Especially since I cannot stand by editors who charge high prices for people stuck in a bad economy. I know you need to pay your bills, but so do I. Compromise is key here. You've been forewarned.

Basically, I am offering free promotion here people. I would take advantage of it! I'm almost up for anything, so just ask or shoot me an email. You will never know until you try.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Larissa, I would like to do a guest post, not sure when though, on my new book, I've been writing it for quite some time now, and I went back to it to polish it, then later continue the sequel to THE SEPTAVALENT STONE. And don't worry, this time you won't see any plot holes or identical names because it's currently being professionally edited by an award winning editor, (I'm not bragging, I just can't believe my luck, lol.) If that's okay, let me know. Have a nice day. You seem really busy, I would have loved to send you a the raw final draft for your critique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello J.O. Jones! Thanks for visiitng and commenting on my blog!

    I'm glad to hear that you're getting your book professionally edited and writing a sequel to your book, The Septavalent Stone.

    I would love to hear more about what you would guest post about. Would it be exclusively about your book? I'd rather it be more about writing, self-publishing, traditional publishing or some other topic like that. There's nothing wrong with including some details about your book including the blurb and the title, I just don't want it to be exclusively about your book.

    ReplyDelete