November 3, 2011

A Three Way Tie News Report


In recent news at A Three Way Tie, the author, Larissa, is thinking about changing the website address! 

*shocked into silence*

Yes! It's true! I've been thinking about my blog web address since I have trouble typing it in myself. It's so confusing. So next week, don't be surprised if I change it or if my blog has moved. 

Don't worry, I won't let you guys go without some kind of warning or I might just keep both, if that is possible. And no, I'm not creating a website or anything crazy like that.

Nothing will change on the blog or the contents. For the most part, (I'll get to that Friday) but this blog will look and sound the same. The website address will just change. 

So breathe. It'll be okay. I'll let you guys know the moment it will change. I'm thinking like mid-next week-ish. The only thing is, a lot of important things are happening next week, so yeah. Time management issues. I might make it on a Friday, but I guess we'll see. 

Anyway, this is just a heads up. I think you'll find that typing the blog name will be ALOT easier! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Larissa. What a tough decision to make! I guess these are things we don't realize when we're starting a blog. Hopefully, it all works out for you and that the transition, if there is one, will be easy.

    New follower ~ Misfit Salon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey StephanieD! Thanks for stopping by!

    Actually, the decision isn't difficult. If I have trouble typing in my own website then there's a problem. Therefore, to make it easier for myself and others, I'm changing it. Simple. Easy. Direct. I just wish I would have thought of that BEFORE my site became popular, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete