September 21, 2011

Official Schedule for My Blog!

Here's the moment you have waited your whole lives for: The Official Schedule of when I will be blogging! Whoo hoo!




Well, as you know, I've been trying to set a schedule for myself to blog and apparently it's not working. Sort of. Either I would have to wake up majorly early to write these blog posts or I have to do it after class, which will not be an option on Friday since I have to work then!

I have to say: I love my busy life. I thank God for it everyday BUT I have to fit you guys and gals in it somehow. So here is the official schedule:

Monday
Wednesday
Friday

Usually I would keep your eyes open for around 10:00 am for Monday's and Wednesday's since I'll probably be posting after class since the library is like a five minute walk versus a fifteen minute walk back to my dorm, so yeah.

I'm going to try to wake up earlier. Key word there is TRY but I have been staying late up at night to get these assignments done, get lesson plans ready for student teaching, reading fabulous books, and nervously anticipating where I'll be placed for my first in-class experience. Therefore, I wouldn't hold my breath for waking up first thing in the morning and seeing a post from me. I'm  just being straight up honest with y'all but yeah. Anyway.  Moving onward.

I would also like to let you guys know that I'll probably be putting up a lot of posts about teaching from now on. It's a subject close to my heart right now and sometimes I will have to spill. Just like on Monday, lol.

I know you would probably like more book reviews and maybe some author interviews (any author out there who would like to get interviewed, I would love for you to get on my blog) and I would love to include some, but time is closing down on me. The time that I thought I had as a grad student is going to be gone by next week. Not to mention I'll be working my butt off on weekends, so to say I'll have little time, is an understatement.

Most of the books I will be reading will be textbooks. And certainly y'all don't want a book review of that, huh?

Yeah, I am reading a teacher book right now though: When Kids Can't Read, What Teachers Can Do: A Guide for Teachers 6-12. Fascinating read, btw. But that just gives you a clue about where my head space is at.

Not that I won't be reading YA and Adult Fic but I'm going to be reading a lot of textbooks and books about teaching, so that's where my head is at.

Don't worry. I'll still be reviewing books and such, but it just won't be like this summer. It'll be less frequent. And I will still review self-published writers. I still have some room for some more, if anybody is interested in a review.

Overall though, I just wanted to be honest with you all and tell you what's going on. Oh, and the background is probably going to stay like it is. I like it, but I'll eventually fix the header. I just have to find the time.

Time, time, time, it's just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment